therewithasmile tagged me for 10 random facts! thanks, smile!
- I used to let my fingernails get fairly long before cutting them, but then I became a CNA for a short time and kept them extremely short (for health and safety). Now long nails drive me nuts.
- I got into anime when a friend (Brian’s ex-girlfriend’s friend, to be precise) dragged me to the anime club at UConn. I was a depressed freshman and feeling too sorry for myself to really want to go, but caving to social pressure proved to be an excellent choice that time.
- A friend and I ran across Internet porn once when I was about 11. Then I didn’t look at porn again until I was 19.
- As a little kid, I had “animal phases” when I’d be fascinated by a certain kind of animal. There were fox phases. Reptile and amphibian phases. A wolf phase. An owl phase. A bird phase. Now I just generally like animals and don’t try to catch everything.
- Fab and Odat got me obsessed with this stupid dragon game on Facebook.
- I was the editor of the sponsored ads section for my senior yearbook, but they forgot to credit me.
- My car has a ton of bumper stickers, mostly puns, all over the outside. I carefully made sure none of them were political (hey, whatever you wanna put on your car is cool! But as for me, I just wanted people to think it was a silly and fun encounter regardless of affiliation).
- The past two years have helped me figure myself out so much.
- I’ve been to the Hayden Planetarium at least 3 times. Possibly four.
- When I went with a high school group to England, we had a really cool bus driver and tour guide. We said we’d be in touch, but as commonly happens…we lost contact. I still wonder how those people are doing.
Tagging fabulousanima, tsarodat, likasashes, meister-maka, tenbrisael, orangecanary18, ifeanart, bluebloodedphantom, imaspade, and hugtheboyinthebluehoodie. Naturally, it’s no hard feelings if you decide not to do it but I am curious about you so if you wanna, then yeah :3